STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Health & Social Care Act 2012
North Baddesley Surgery
Norton Welch Close
Telephone: 023 80743400
Provider ID No: 1-199750300
Dr Nicola Holroyd
Dr Roland Fowler
Dr Tanya Ridout
Dr Andreas Photiou
Aims & Objectives
- We aim to prevent ill health, improve well being and provide services that improve local health outcomes.
- We plan to deliver high quality services that are responsive to the needs of our local community and under the guidance of our commissioners.
- We have an obligation to consider the efficient use of resources and deliver services in a financially considerate way, providing services that are equitable, accessible and of high quality, looking at the needs and interests of the wider community.
- We aim to be the employer of choice.
- We will work to deliver high quality, integrated care
- We will work to deliver innovative and flexible solutions that support and improve the health and wellbeing of our patients.
- We aim to deliver value for money and be financially sustainable.
We provide care for our whole registered population and those that need medical care when residing temporarily within our area or those who require immediately necessary attention whilst visiting.
The CQC Registered Manager for North Baddesley Surgery is Dr Peter Haig.
We are registered for the following activities:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Family planning
- Surgical procedures
- Maternity & midwifery services